Connecting StatusGator to Microsoft Teams
StatusGator can send notifications to your Microsoft Teams chat whenever the status pages you monitor post downtime, warning, or maintenance.
Connect your StatusGator account to Teams using Teams' Webhook functionality:
1. Go to the Integrations page on StatusGator and click on the Add button next to Microsoft Teams.
2. Now, get the URL from Teams. First, switch over to your Teams account. In the upper-left corner of your Teams interface, click the Apps icon.
3. From the list of apps, choose Incoming Webhook.
4. Click the Add to a Team button.
5. Choose the channel you wish to post to and click Set up a connector.
6. In the configuration window, enter a name such as "StatusGator" and then click "Create".
7. You can also optionally upload an icon, such as this one.
8. Copy and paste the resulting Webhook URL back into the StatusGator Notifications page.
9. Be sure to click Save to save your Notification configuration changes.