Connecting StatusGator to PagerDuty
To enable the PagerDuty Uptime integration, follow next steps:
1. Go to the Integrations page in StatusGator. Under Incident Management, click Add next to PagerDuty Integration.
2. You’ll need a token from your PagerDuty account. Sign into PagerDuty and click on Integrations in the top menu. Then select APIs access keys.
3. Click on Create New API Key.
4. Create your new API key by entering its description, then hitting the Create Key button.
5. Copy all the details from the pop-up, the main thing is to copy your API key (because it will not be visible again).
6. Head back to StatusGator and enter your copied API key into the respective field, then hit Save.
You can now test your PagerDuty integration:
1. Click on the Test Integrations button in the upper-right corner.
2. Choose a status (1), monitor (2), integration (3), hit Send Test (4).