Connecting StatusGator to Discord
To connect StatusGator to Discord, take the following steps:
1. Go to the Integrations page and click on the Add button on the right from Discord.
2. Head over to Discord, open the Discord channel (or Discord server to be more precise in terms) where you want to receive StatusGator alerts. Once there, click on the configuration icon.
3. Select Integrations.
4. If there are no existing webhooks, select Create Webhook. Otherwise, select View Webhooks, then New Webhook.
5. Select the new Hook (1), enter the name of your hook (2), choose the channel if there are multiple within one Discord server (3), copy Webhook URL (4).
6. Now head back to StatutGator, paste the Webhook URL you just copied into the Discord URL field, hit Save.
You can also test your Discord integration.
1. Select Test Integrations.
2. In the pop-up, choose a status to send in your test notification (1), select a service/monitor from your board (2), select integration (3) - Discord in our case, hit Send Test (4).
3. You will receive your test notification to the Discord channel you designated it to go to when getting the Webhook URL (mentioned in the steps earlier). It will inform you about the status of the monitor.