Creating Additional Boards
You can create multiple boards with status pages on our Business Team plan and higher and our Education Large and higher plans. All lower-tier plans support only 1 status page.
This is effective when you have a few departments that need to monitor different services and you can create a separate dashboard for each of them.
To create a dashboard:
1. Click on the arrow on the right side from your board in the upper left.
2. Press the Add new board button and name it. You can also add users from your organization to this board (or you can do it later).
3. You will get a pop-up informing you the board has been created and you will be able to add monitors to it.
4. You'll get a pop-up informing you the services have been added to your board and on the new page you will be able to configure these services.
To assign users - follow the next steps:
1. Hit the 3-dots on the right side from your board in the upper left and hit Settings.
2. On the next page, hit the Select button in the Users field.
3. Check off the users from your organization that you want to add. Hit Save and that's it.