Embedding your status page as an Iframe
Your StatusGator status page can be embedded on any web page with an iframe. As long as your page supports pasting HTML content, you can embed a miniature version of your service status into your page.
For example, you may wish to show a list of your most critical services on an internal incident management response page. Or you may wish to show your services where users submit support tickets to help reduce support ticket burden around known outages.
StatusGator's IFrame Embed can fit neatly in a sidebar on any page and looks like this by default:
To add an IFrame integration take the following steps:
1. Select Integrations, then select Embeds, then hit Add.
2. You may optionally take advantage of the following customization:
- enter a title to display above your embed
- select the layout (full vs compact)
- adjust the width and height of your iFrame by changing the px or %
- show/hide border and tooltips
- copy the iFrame URL or iFrame code
3. Click Save Configuration. When you're ready to embed, copy the Iframe URL or Iframe code.
Paste it in your HTML page. That's it!