Customising your Status Page
A public status page conveys scheduled maintenance, downtime events, and general system uptime of sites or services.
StatusGator can publish an aggregated status page showing the status of all of the services that you monitor. These status pages allow your team members view-only access to your service dependencies.
Status Pages are a feature of all plans.
To create a status page:
1. Open the board for which you want to create a status page (you can select the needed board on the left pane menu, just hit the arrow as shown in the screenshot and you will be able to choose a specific board from all that you have available).
2. Select Status Page in the left pane menu:
3. In the tab Customize, you can enter your status page title (your company or team name), subtitle (Cloud Service Status), intro text (custom text/message at the top of your page).
4. Scrolling down, you can customize the feel and look of your status page, such as logo, favicon, default theme, layout, or even remove the StatusGator logo from your status page (this feature is available on our Business Corporate and Enterprise plans and on our Education Extra Large plan).
5. Below you can configure if your status page will be hosted on our StatusGator domain or your own domain.
6. In the tab Monitors, you can select all the monitors you want to show up on your status page by checking off boxes (or check off all).
7. You can also add a new service or website monitor to your board from that page.8. Next up, on the Subscribers tab, you can decide if you want to allow end-users to subscribe to email notifications from your status page and make it so that you receive email notifications when your end-users submit issues from your status page, and set up an email for those reports, of course.
9. On the Privacy tab, you can protect your status page with password, SAML single sign on or have no protection at all.
10. To publish your status page - click the appropriate Save button.
11. To see the customized status page, you should click the Preview button at the top of the screen.