Whitelisting StatusGator IPs
StatusGator can monitor your own websites directly with our website monitor feature. We'll make an HTTP request to your site and if that request is unsuccessful, the service will notify via your chosen notification channels and automatically update your status page.
StatusGator uses static IP addresses in separate regions to perform checks. If your sites are inside a local network and blocked from outside access, you will need to permit inbound traffic from these IP addresses for monitoring to function properly.
The following are used for monitoring traffic:
- monitor-us-east.statusgator.com (126.96.36.199)
- monitor-us-west.statusgator.com (188.8.131.52)
- montior-eu-west.statusgator.com (184.108.40.206)
- monitor-au-east.statusgator.com (220.127.116.11)
- checkd-us-east.statusgator.com (18.104.22.168)
- checkd-us-west.statusgator.com (22.214.171.124)
Follow the instructions for your specific firewall to ensure HTTP requests to your website from StatusGator succeed.
For the best experience, you can programmatically access the list of IPs from the following URL:
We suggest you fetch this list once per day and allow incoming connections from IPs listed there.