How to Monitor Multiple Status Pages
StatusGator is the easiest way to monitor multiple status pages and receive instant notifications if one of your services changes its status.
By aggregating the status of multiple status pages, StatusGator allows you to create a unified status dashboard of all the services you depend on.
To add a new status page to monitor:
- Navigate to your dashboard and click the green "Add Services" button.
- In the new window, type the name of a service and hit "Enter" on your keyboard.
- The system will find the service you have typed in (if there's a status page for this service on StatusGator), you'll need to click on the desired service.
- Once clicked on the service, you'll notice a pop up notifying you that the service has been added to your dashboard.
- You can stay on the same page and keep typing and adding as many services as you need to. Once you're done adding them, click on the "X" button.
Or just navigate to a different menu tab, the system will keep the services you've added on your dashboard.