How to Monitor Multiple Status Pages
StatusGator is the easiest way to monitor multiple status pages and receive instant notifications if one of your services changes its status.
By aggregating the status of multiple status pages, StatusGator allows you to create a unified status board (dashboard) of all the services you depend on.
You can see the entire process in the video guide below:
To add a new status page to monitor:
1. Select the needed board in the upper-left corner (you can do it by using the arrow right next to your board and then clicking on the needed board):
2. Click on the "Add Monitor" button in the upper-right, then select "service monitor":
3. In the new window, type the name of a service. The system will find the service you have typed in (if there's a status page for this service on StatusGator), you'll need to click on the desired service.
4. You can now keep adding other services or if you need just one added, hit the green "Add monitors" button. Once clicked on the service, you'll notice a pop up notifying you that the service has been added to your board:
5. You can stay on the same page and keep typing and adding as many services as you need to. Once you're done adding them, click on the "Add monitors" button.